Buffets in America are one of those things that almost every tourist does at least once. You may have breakfast, lunch, and supper at the buffets at many larger hotels. It should be no surprise that the MGM Grand buffet is a favorite, given MGM Resorts’ reputation for quality across the board.
Unlike resorts and hotels that provide evening buffets, the MGM buffet is only available for breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Therefore there are no different pricing for supper. If you come to the MGM Grand with an appetite, the price of the buffet is one of the best bargains in Las Vegas.
It’s been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and when you consider the variety of tasty options available at the MGM Grand’s breakfast buffet, it’s easy to see why. There is something for everyone at the MGM Grand’s breakfast buffet, making it an excellent option for a large group. When we compare the MGM buffet prices with other available choices, they are a little costly but worth their cost. The breakfast buffet price throughout the week is $27.99 per person, and kids under five eat for free.
When it comes to the MGM buffet menu, here are some of the highlights:
- Breakfast and brunch classics:
- You get excellent omelets and eggs Benedict as breakfast and brunch classics.
- Smoked salmon bagels and mac & cheese are more must-try, while no one can afford not to try their morning potatoes.
- In classic sweet breakfast, Buttermilk pancakes and Belgian waffles are must-haves.
- Don’t miss the banana nut muffins among the dessert pastries.
- Try Bailey’s cheesecake, parfait cups, mousse, or brownies.
- In the list of carveries, you can enjoy Roast turkey, prime rib, and baked ham.
- The seafood section includes snow crab legs as a buffet highlight, although shrimp cocktail, mussels, clams, oysters, and crayfish are all good.
- Delicious Sushi is also part of the fantastic MGM Buffet menu.